Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher


Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher

Ghost Planet is one of those stories that grabbed me from the very
beginning, and kept me involved until the last page. I never wanted to put this book down, and when I had to, I was constantly thinking about when I'd get another minute or two to read some more.

The idea of an extraterrestrial species that appears in the form of a loved one is a fascinating and original idea. And the struggle of identity for the ghosts, especially Elizabeth was an important part of the story.

I highly recommend Ghost Planet to anyone who enjoys science fiction romance! And if you don't, you should give this book a try anyway. I look forward to reading more from Sharon Lynn Fisher in the future. ~ Jessica E. Subject - author of Made For Her, and Satin Sheets in Space.

Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment